1. Who is your favorite author?
2. Who is/are your heroes?
My mother, Paul Washer, Leonard Ravenhill.
3. When did you first start blogging?
4. What did you and your family do for the fourth?
Ate food. :-P
5. Would you ever hold a scorpion?
Yes, if necessary.
6. What's the silliest thing you've ever done?
I don't know.
7. Autobiographies or fiction?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Married, writing books, making movies, designing video games, designing Websites and such, hopefully taller (;-), knowing krav maga, health problems long behind me, countless other things, and, most importantly, closer to God.
9. Why did you start a blog?
To spread God's truth.
10. What is your favorite period in world history?
I don't know. :-P Umm...I was interested in World War 2, the Civil War, and Revolutionary War was I younger, but now...Not sure.
11. When did you accept Christ as your Savior?
I think I was five. Not positive that is when I became a Christian, but I am pretty sure.
So, there's a little info about me. Thank you to Haley for this nomination - please consider following her blog.
(In other news: still dealing with health issues, so I still need your prayers. Thank you very much for sending them. I'll be well soon; I just know it. :-)